I don't know if it is the crazy days at work, the long hours, or sheer laziness that has caused me to avoid the list for a few weeks. I feel guilty, but I am telling myself it is okay, just get back on track.
We will see how I will do. Unfortunately I have now not been able to complete some of the items on the list as they were things to do weekly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's okay... so disappointing to miss those weekly or daily things but it's what we learn from it too right?
Hi Bethany
I miss weekly & daily things (especially the 'hard' daily things which are job related lol!) all the time... so far it doesn't bother me at all, I'm just learning what my strengths are & what my weaknesses are. So the list is helping me discover things about myself, and I'm trying to not let it pressure me!
Best wishes
Cassandra
No worries! You have about two and a half years! :D Hang in there! We're taking a break, now, too...gotta reconnoiter and figure out what's highest on our priority list!
Come back! I miss you! LOL!
Post a Comment