Wednesday, May 7, 2008

30 days left on my quest for 30 days with no sugar

Alas! The addicts call of "life is too stressful to be doing this now" took hold and I thoroughly enjoyed a TWIX at about 4pm.

I will start again tomorrow.

Here are my rules for the no sugar. Alternative sweetners are okay, as long as they are not processed - so honey is fine, fruit is fine. I am avoiding products that have sugar (or high fructose corn syrup) in them.

I have given up sugar before (a couple of years ago - gave it up for 40 days) so I should be able to do this.

I came home to this today, so I know there is hope!



3 comments:

kimz said...

Okay good. :P I don't feel so bad about having hot apple pie ala mode last night.
The flowers are lovely!

Latharia said...

You are a brave woman, nonetheless. I don't think I'd even aim for that goal! I'd become insane, I think. You'd have to ask kimz. She probably knows me well enough to answer. ;)

Latharia said...

You are a brave woman, nonetheless. I don't think I'd even aim for that goal! I'd become insane, I think. You'd have to ask kimz. She probably knows me well enough to answer. ;)