Bethany in Vermont
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Yoga
I practiced yoga today (#57) along with a podcast from itunes. It went well - my legs feel all stretchy. One down, 142 to go.
2 comments:
kimz
said...
wooohooooo I'm all stretchy too! :P
May 4, 2008 at 5:48 PM
Latharia
said...
I love how yoga makes me feel fluid and taller!!!
May 5, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bob and Ruth at the Jazz Fest
About Me
Bethany
If I was only allowed to do one thing, I would chose to read. Fortunately I am able to do much more!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(20)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(10)
A Break from the List
Wooh
Maybe next month
30 days left on my quest for 30 days with no sugar
Sugar Sugar Sugar
Sugar Freak
Yoga
Fun in the Mud
Off to a Good Start!
101 Things to do in 1001 Days - The List
►
April
(1)
101 Things to do in 1001 Days - My List
Bookcrossing.com Bookshelf
Goodreads.com Read Bookshelf
My Blog List
101 challenges in 1001 days
Racing Entropy
whada ya thinkin
202 tasks in 1001 days
Shannon's World
2 comments:
wooohooooo I'm all stretchy too! :P
I love how yoga makes me feel fluid and taller!!!
Post a Comment