Monday, May 5, 2008

Sugar Freak

I am a sugar freak. I love sugar. I cannot seem to get enough. I have now, just a moment ago, finished eating all of the candy/chocolate in the house.

Tomorrow I start #10. Avoid sugar for 30 days. And I start it not a moment too soon!


Today I did make it to the gym. That is two times since I started this list (the first was 5/1), so I am almost done with the 3 times a week item!

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Oh, you brave girl! I will be cheering you on for your no-sugar plan. It may be even more difficult than my veggies-with-dinner item!! And congrats on the gym! WTG!

kimz said...

ohmygosh! 30 DAYS of no sugar! I love sweets... which is probably why you can't see my tummy muscles.
Good job making it to the gym... I wish you lived closer and could come work out with me.