Friday, May 2, 2008

Off to a Good Start!

I finished making my list yesterday morning over breakfast (I was not able to post it at that time as my husband was on the computer). So off I went to work.

At work I weighed myself (#58) and I was a tad below my goal weight. Whoo hoo! Week 1 of 143. I am actually worried about this item on the list, I think it might be one of those that does not get completed. But at least I am off to a good start!

After work, my friend invited me to go out to dinner with her and a visiting friend. We went to Smokejacks. I suggested it because I had heard they have a localvore item on the menu daily. The localvore item was a Flatbread made from locally milled flour, local cheese, local tomato sauce, local greens and mushrooms. It tasted okay. It was great to get one of three of these done (#20)!

This morning, I wrote up the dinner and submitted it to the Vermont Fresh Network! Well on my way to completing #21!

3 comments:

Latharia said...

That's a great start! And now I'm going to have to google "localvore" to see what it means!

kimz said...

It feels so good to scratch stuff off, doesn't it? Good job!
So what do you do for your work?

Bethany said...

I work for the local phone company. I am a manager in the call center. I would not say it is my dream job, but I do enjoy it.