Sunday, July 20, 2008

Moving Forward



I am paper list girl! I find that I am more inspired by my list when I see it on paper then when I look at it on this blog. So, to that end, I have printed my list, and will keep it with my calendar. When I read it, I get really excited and want to get going on multiple items. (YEA!!)

So, I have rewritten another item on my list. I changed #6 from "Weed twice a week for the summer" to "Weed as needed during the summer". How was I to know that I would not need to weed twice a week?

This is a picture of one of my favorite tomato plants in the garden - it has gone completely crazy! Parts of it are taller than I am! It is a cherry tomato plant and we have already harvested and eaten 5 tomatoes! (ha ha)

I am planning a trip to Chicago (#86) in September. I am going to stay with one of my sisters, and take one of my neices to the American Girl Doll Place to celebrate her 7th birthday!

Today I finished "Ender's Game", which is the last of the "borrowed" books that I have to read and return (item #71) - now all I need to do is return the books. I wrote a review of the book at Goodreads.com.

3 comments:

Latharia said...

I'm glad you've made some changes that will make this 101 thing work best for you!

What did you think of Ender's Game? I read it ages ago!

You're coming here in September?! Gosh! If you have any time (and the inclination), you'll have to let kimz and me know ... maybe we can meet you for lunch! :D

NathanRyder said...

I've never read Ender's Game, but have heard some good things about it. Think I'll check out Goodreads.com soon!

Got your email about the postcard; one will be on its way to you soon :)

kimz said...

I can't wait to see you! As it gets closer lets mark our calendars with a game plan for a visit.
Ah! You guys are exchanging postcards? I want to.
Your tomato plant looks awesome.