I will try this one again now. I have been gradually decreasing the amount of sugar I have been eating, and I feel much more confident I can handle the 30 days.
Yesterday I made it through the day with only one small temptation - my co-worker brought apple cider donuts into the office to share. I ate my oatmeal with pears instead! I think I can, I think I can....
Also, I have started the 42 days of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Day one complete as of yesterday! Whoo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Keep it up! :)
Hi Bethany,
I finally figured out that you had your own blog, and that I could access it from my blog! Obviously, I am not very tech savy. Anyway, your blog is really cool. Your list is amazing and challenging. Your garden is amazing and I can appreciate the difficulty of consuming at least 5 fruits and veggies per day, as I too struggle to keep a healthy diet. Thanks for checking up on me and keep up the good work on the list.
Shannon
You can do it!!!! :D You should've told me you were doing this ... I would've tried to do it in solidarity with you! Are you doing no honey, too, or just no refined (aka white) sugar?
You can do it! Fruit is great to have instead of "sweets" anyway! ;)
Post a Comment